Syndicate Institute Of Bank Management
Syndicate Institute of Bank Management (SIBM) and its activities
- TitleAn overview of SIBMDescriptionSyndicate Institute of Bank Management (SIBM), located in Manipal, in the backdrop of the magnificent Western Ghats, is Syndicate Bank's top training institute for bank officials and senior personnel honoring skills in banking and management. The institute was established in November 1987. The institute has a sprawling campus of 15 acres, which offers panoramic views of the green valley in the east and the Arabian Sea in the west. Fully residential institute, with all the modern infrastructure required in an institute of this nature, like well equipped classrooms, library, computer lab, conference hall and auditorium, a modern gymnasium, mini cricket ground with a variety of recreational facilities Provides. , Volleyball court, indoor games, jogging track and so on. Shady fruit bearing trees, medicinal plants, rose gardens and other recreational facilities are provided to rejuvenate the body and mind. The hostel has 65 fully air-conditioned and tastefully furnished rooms.
- TitleTraining Centers and their activitiesDescription
SIBM has eight training centers under its wing in Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ernakulam and Bhopal. While the training centers cater to the training needs of junior management and worker employees in all areas of banking operations, SIBM provides training in specialized areas to middle and senior level officers. The training centers are well equipped with all modern teaching aids such as computer labs, libraries, multi-media projectors etc.
- TitleTraining programDescriptionThe training activities of the bank are governed by the policies and procedures laid down in the training manual. Training programs are classified into two categories, general programs and special programs. Training programs are conducted in branches like Risk Management, Credit Management, Recovery Management, Internal Control Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing and Quality Improvement, Forex, Information Technology. The program "Grooming Future Branch Managers" is designed to train officers who are likely to assume the role of branch heads. Executive development programs are conducted for the benefit of the officers, who have risen to the rank of officers. Special programs are designed based on the recommendations of the departments in the head office and corporate office, regular programs are also organized on soft skills and customer services keeping in mind corporate goals, policies, requirements, business plans and strategies, target groups etc. Are done.
Officers and officers are also nominated for special training programs organized by reputed external training institutes in India and abroad.
- TitleStrategic talent pipeline construction programDescription
To strengthen the HR policy, our bank has entered into an MoU with reputed institutions to train candidates selected for admission to the one-year Post Graduation Diploma (Banking and Finance). On successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as probationary officers in JM Grade Scale - I at our bank. POs joining the bank through such training institutes will not only undergo focused training in banking and finance and thus possess banking knowledge and skills, but will also gain a lot of knowledge on the internal processes, products, technology, etc. of the bank.
- TitleTraining methodDescription"Adult learning principals" are practiced in all training programs, where group synergy is emphasized through activities such as group discussion, case studies, problem-solving exercises.
- TitleOnline Learning System (OLLS)Description
SIBM has successfully made the OLLS software information portal and education portal live. OLLS software can be used for maximum benefit of employees and organization through internet and intranet. Currently OLLS is only available through intranet. The OLLS has also been prepared to conform to the recommendation of Project Ananya which includes the Employees 'Express Express Interest' and the nomination recommendations of the Branch Head / Regional Head. Now employees can download their nomination from OLLS and see RO / Branch Head Employee Training Profile. Administrative officers can draw the necessary data from OLLS on training and make need-based training decisions.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are purely for information dissemination. It does not constitute any solicitation of business.